Friday, March 8, 2013

Refined Rustic: Up Close & Personal

It’s Friday, and I’m feeling particularly reflective at the end of a long week. Typical for me, as my mind heads toward a “Creative-Diagnostic” mode.  A place where I ask myself questions like…Did I help further someone else’s mission this week? Did I encourage others to find the big ideas that troll the deep waters of their minds? Have I communicated my creative thoughts and artistic visions to the best of my ability? In that light, we just released this video that takes an inside look at what I do…and why I do it. It just scratches the surface…but it’s a good start. So grab that cup of coffee or tea, settle in for a bit…and maybe you’ll be inspired to find your next big idea, in the smallest of places.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment